Monday, January 18, 2010

for all intensive purposes...






Add Image
this is about having fun. It's a new year and i'm starting a new project, namely this blog. I will use this to exploit friends, hatch schemes, share music, and most importantly add to the list of distractors that plagues my college career life.


Is it weird that I thought of this after watching half of Julie & Julia? I quickly became bored and hungry (nothing gets the appetite aroused quite like hearing Meryl Streep trying to squawk a Julia Childs impersonation for an hour straight) and moved on with a thought:
I love food.
I love writing,
I love friends.
I love music.
College Station can be boring.
I likes to keep it real.


So I am starting a blog that will be filled with friendly faces, food/recipes, music and thoughts that make me happy.

I chose the title The Sun Was High because:

a. It is half of a title to an awesome song by Best Coast

b. Nothing turns my day around like looking up into the sky and feeling
the radiating (from radiation?) warmth flow over my body.



Life is beautiful and we can be happy...








but only if we chose to be.

1 comment: